I got an AMD laptop, Lenovo B40-45...
Display - AUO 14" 1366*768, anti-glare, TN, LED backlight
CPU - AMD E1-6010
GPU - AMD Radeon R2
OS - Windows 8.1
My first reaction on using this machine, is:
1. Bad display. The display is like a shit, color is a shit, just unnatural. For example, different levels of gray looks like the same.
2. TN panel has a narrow viewing angle. Usually I need to raise a little up the laptop to view the correct color. That's annoying.
3. Bad keyboard. What I feel is I need put a lot more pressure to type than Macbook Pro, and played several rounds of typing game, hands tired. In my experience, it's a bad keyboard.
4. Bad touchpad. Sometimes it's just not moving to the right direction I want.
5. Eyestrain exists. But I didn't feel the color dithering problem like on Macbook Pro, it's not shaking, I think the eyestrain is mainly coming from the bad display, not from GPU. So I need to plug an external display to see if it still exists.
1. Use my phone to take some photos of it, didn't see flickering.
2. It's anti-glare.
That's all. Display is a major problem, not even talk about color dithering...