As far as anyone is concerned at this point, we're probably all just a bunch of hypochondriacs to them. None of us have been studied. None of us are doctors or understand the medical science behind what is happening (would anyone?) We also haven't passed any double-blind tests or any experiments of the sort.
Also, many of us seem to have different triggers (dithering vs. flicker vs. blue light). I don't think we can just start a Wikipedia page and give this unknown symptom a name just based on a vote. It would need original research and verifiable facts.
I'm afraid we may just become like peanut allergy sufferers. There's nothing inherently wrong with peanuts - the overwhelming majority enjoys them all the time without issue. To a severe allergy sufferer though, it can be fatal. I'm not sure if the medical community can honestly say they fully understand such severe overreaction of the immune system to something as innocuous as a simple peanut, however the recommendation would remain to practice total avoidance with probably an EpiPen on hand at all times. Lifelong avoidance of gluten for a Celiac sufferer is similar. "They" may not exactly know all the mechanisms behind the overreaction, but avoiding gluten seems to keep the symptoms at bay for a Celiac-sufferer.
That's why I would suggest "LED Allergy" as a potential name, because "Strain" sounds too trivial. Everybody gets strain from time to time after overuse! Some of our "solutions" are total LED Avoidance, just like an allergy sufferer.
I can say one thing though. It's really good to see all the activity on this forum as of late. New posts seemed to be few-and-far-between not that long ago, but lately there's been tons of good discussions.