Google translate Lamptest about
You and I are witnessing a true lighting revolution. LEDs replace other types of lamps in all areas. LEDs have many advantages - with the same luminous flux, they consume 6-10 times less electricity, generate much less heat and are more durable.
Now on sale there are a huge number of LED lamps with standard caps, which can replace conventional and fluorescent lamps, but not all of them are good.
Here are just some of the disadvantages that you can face when buying LED bulbs:
• Power and brightness are much less than stated;
• Uncomfortable lighting color, low CRI;
• High pulsation of light (flicker);
• Narrow illumination angle, the lamp shines only forward
• Impossibility to work with switches having an indicator.
Our task is to test lamps, accurately measure their parameters and identify deficiencies. Based on our tests, it is possible to select LED bulbs that will not be inferior to conventional incandescent bulbs.
In order to be able to objectively compare LED and conventional lamps, we tested a large number of incandescent lamps.
We hope that our project will help you make the right choice and not make a mistake when buying lamps.