Okay I just got the TV (Samsung S95B) this morning so I wanted to share my initial findings with ya'll.
When I first turned on and set up the T.V. I had ZERO symptoms, which is very atypical for me, as the headaches and eye cramping usually start immediately. So that was an exciting and promising thing. I quickly connected my PS5 and once I switched sources I was hit really hard with the typical symptoms of dizziness/vertigo, eye cramping etc. Ironically, it was the TV switching to "game mode" that triggered the symptoms. Took me about 30 mins to get past that symptom trigger. I reset the T.V. to default settings and started over. No symptoms once picture settings were back to default after the reset.
However, when I switched to a source that had HDR capability (Nvidia Shield in my case) I had some symptoms come back. I discovered that T.V. out of the box has all motion software disabled by default, but when an HDR source is detected it turns all that stuff "on." So I went through and switched it all off, and the T.V. was better to look at, but not quite as good as the "out of the box" (SDR?) picture mode. So something is happening with the HDR sources that changes the viewing experience. The T.V. even displays some text explaining that it's switching to a "UHD" mode because it detected that source. Both my shield and my ps5 gave me no symptoms on my previous T.V.
I've only had time to watch one HDR piece of content (Disney+ show) for about an hour with all the motion settings off. I can't say I had ZERO symptoms, but the T.V. was much more tolerable to look at, even compared to other LCD screens I've tried.
My return deadline is not until Jan 31st, so I plan on doing A LOT more testing especially with game mode which should theoretically be better. One thing I noted is that the T.V. got quite a bit brighter in game mode, which may be a part of the issue. But that's all I have for now folks. It's not exactly the dream, but there might be some workable solutions with this set. I'll report back with any significant findings and please sound off if you have found any workaround yourselves. Thanks!