Quad43 Thanks, do you re-do this each restart or only once ever?
This definitely helped!
But this is only one of the possible options 🙁
NvColorControl makes changes to the registry at:
and is consistent with the testing of temporal dithering switching on NV Quadro
In the ideal case, such a modification of the registry should lead to a constant result.
But in practice ...
- sometimes the launch of the NvColorControl leads to an explicit improvement immediately
- sometimes the launch of the NVControl leads to an improvement only after the preliminary removal of the registry branch \nvlddmkm\DisplayDatabase
- sometimes helps first turn on & then turn off dithering through the NvColorControl
- sometimes after the reboot, everything is fine without launching a NvColorControl (only with changes in the registry)
- sometimes nothing helps 🙁
A lot of variables in this problem, I can point out the following:
exactly depends on the model of the GPU (gf1030 in my case)
exactly depends on the driver version (older is better)
exactly depends on the operating system version (win 7)
Perhaps depends on the fact that the any color profile is turned on
Perhaps it depends on the monitoring programs like speedfan
Perhaps depends on any program that switches video mode
sometimes-perhaps-sometimes-perhaps-sometimes-perhaps for the year and there is no stable result
I'm tired 🙁
my current configuration at work Radeon X1650 + MS driver 184.108.40.206 from OS + Win7 = 8 hours of good work
my current configuration at home 750ti + 361.43 + NvColorControl + win7 = acceptable result, sometimes